An update with firmware version 4.1.20 is rolling out to the users. This has a lot of features like smart DND, Vibration adjustments, gesture options, and more. You can look at the changelog(Google translated from Spanish) below:
- Add Smart ‘Do Not Disturb’
- Add Vibration mode settings
- Add wrist sensitivity settings for ‘Lift to Wake’
- Add mute buttons for incoming calls(on Android)
- Add Bluetooth disconnection reminder
- Bug fixes
- Improved System stability
As reported by OneTech, this update brings the Automatic DND(Do Not Disturb) functionality. After this, users won’t have to adjust it manually every night as the Mi Watch Lite
Further, the update also fine tweaks the lift to wake functionality and brings more vibration mode settings. One of the annoying things that every fitness enthusiast or any casual smartwatch user experiences is the abrupt Bluetooth
Xiaomi has found a solution for this as the new update will notify the user on his/her device when his watch is disconnected so that he can be aware of it. Apart from this, the update includes a mute switch for calls, bug fixes, and other system stability.
If you are a user of the Mi Watch Lite, you can get it updated to the latest firmware using the Xiaomi Wear app. However, if you haven’t bought one for yourself yet, you can use our Giztop and get a $20 discount.
- Xiaomi’s first foldable phone will reportedly use a Galaxy Fold 2-like hinge design
- Giztop is Now Taking Pre-Orders for Xiaomi Mi 10S starting at $599.
- Xiaomi crowdfunds the Maother G2 Pet Multifunctional Hair Trimmer
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!