Xiaomi’s last tablets (Mi Pad 4, Mi Pad 4 Plus) were released in 2018. It was thought that the company has exited this device category. However, that does not appear to be the case. The so-called Mi Pad 5 has been rumored for the past few weeks. Today, a reliable Chinese leakster has also confirmed the existence of this tablet.
According to the popular Chinese tipster Digital Chat Station, the upcoming Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 will flaunt an 11-inch display with a high refresh rate. For comparison, the 2018 Mi Pad 4 and Mi Pad 4 Plus had an 8-inch screen and a 10.1-inch display respectively with the standard 60Hz refresh rate.
In other words, the Mi Pad 5 will have a similar-sized display as the iPad Air 4th GeniPad Pro 11-inch Xiaomi tablet will also have support for Xiaomi Device Control, a feature identical to HUAWEI Multi-screen Collaboration.
Anyway, the leaker is not sure if the Mi Pad 5 will be announced at the company’s March 29 event at which it is expected to unveil Mi 11 Lite 5G, Mi 11 Pro, and Mi 11 Ultra.
- Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 live image suggests similar design to its predecessor
- Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro teased again, features a high resolution display
- Xiaomi MI 11 Lite unboxing video and retailer listing appears
- Alleged Xiaomi foldable Mi Mix smartphone leaks in real skin
- Opinion: Xiaomi’s next Mi Pad tablet should run Chrome OS
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!