The update is seeding in China, but global devices should follow soon, as is tradition with Xiaomi updates. The package is designated MIUI V188.8.131.52.QDGCNXM and requires a 2.1 GB download.
Along with the multiple design overhauls Xiaomi introduced, there are some fixes to features, to bugs and more acceleration software to boost the performance. Heres the full changelog:
Lock screen, status bar, notification bar
- Fixed an issue where the mobile phone avatar could not enter the app notification settings page through the notification bar.
- Fix the problem of incorrect white list statistics;
- Fix the problem of stutter when searching for the application in some cases;
- Fixed the problem of abnormal network control rules after SIM card exchange.
- Fixed the problem of incomplete display of pop-up window content after opening the floating window in the game.
- Fixed the problem of overlapping images at the bottom of long screenshots.
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S review
- Xiaomi teases MIUI 12, to arrive in Q3 2020
- Xiaomi Mi 9T and international Redmi K20 units receive stable Android 10 with MIUI 11
- Redmi K20 gets new MIUI 11 update, this time with Android 10