Xiaomi unveiled the Mi 10 Ultra on August 11 as part of activities to mark its ten years anniversary. The device was indeed a flagship model as it beat all other existing smartphones, including the Mi 10 Ultra, to emerge as the highest-rate camera. Apparently, Xiaomi is still optimizing the camera even with its prowess.
The update comes with the build number MIUI V184.108.40.206 QJJCNXM and delivers a stable MIUI 12 build. Apart from the improved camera software, the update also deliver anupgrade to the system UI. Here is the full changelog of the device.
- Optimized battery display
- Optimize the temperature control strategy for charging.
- Optimize the charge-off problem under high-temperature conditions.
- Optimize the problem of slow battery activation caused by not using the phone for a long time.
- Optimize the dynamic picture compensation experience of the video toolbox
- New video mode smooth zoom, improve video recording experience
The MIUI team reportedly disclosed that the camera update upgrades the camera algorithm to that of the model sent to DXOMark for testing. In short, it optimizes the imaging effect.
As a reminder of the specs, the Mi 10 Ultra is equipped with a 6.67-inch curved OLED panel with 120Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by the Snapdragon 865 5G platform, paired with LPDDR5 memory and UFS 3.1 flash memory. It packs a quad-camera setup at the rear including a 48-megapixel main camera with 1/1.32-inch ultra-large PPI, f1.85 aperture, 8P lens, OIS optical image stabilization and more.
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!