Vivo is launching the Y72 5G smartphone in Thailand on March 22. Ahead of the event, a Thailand blog MX Phone has unboxed the devices and released a preview revealing the box contents and live images of the device.
- Vivo Y72 5G(Blue-Pink Gradient)
- Charging Adapter
- USB-C Cable
- Earphones(3.5mm jack port)
- A soft case(TPU, Silicone material)
- Sim Ejector Pin
As seen from the official renders, the device has Triple cameras with an LED flash on the back. Upfront, it has a display with a waterdrop notch and we have a power button-cum-fingerprint sensor and volume buttons to the right, SIM card tray up top, and USB-C, 3.5mm audio jack, Primary mic, and speakers to the bottom.
1 of 5
Regarding the specs, we already know that the device has a 64MP main sensor on the back. This report further says that the other two sensors are 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP macro sensor. Upfront, there is a 16MP f/2.0 selfie shooter.
Other specs include a 6.58-inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 2480×1080 pixels, MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset, SA/NSA 5G connectivity, 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, Wi-Fi 5GHz, and Bluetooth 5.1
The device also seems to have a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support, and run Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11. With everything out, I guess we only have to wait for the pricing on March 22.
- vivo V17 Pro has started receiving Funtouch OS 11 (Android 11) update in India
- Live images of the Vivo X60 Pro global variant appears via NCC listing revealing a triple cam setup
- Vivo S9 first sale clocks 100 million yuan in just 9 seconds in China
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!