What you need to know
- Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series was developed by ILMxLAB and Ninja Theory.
- It released over the course of three episodes in on Oculus Rift in 2019.
- Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series is coming to PSVR.
- It'll release sometime in Summer 2020.
Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series is a canonical game developed by ILMxLAB and Ninja Theory, with an emphasis on lightsaber combat done in virtual reality. While it's been available on Oculus Rift since 2019, today, the team at ILMxLAB has announced that Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series is coming to PlayStation VR (PSVR).
There's no exact release date right now but it's supposed to come sometime in Summer 2020. When it does, all three episodes will be bundled together, so you won't be waiting months for the next chapter to release. We'll be sure to provide an update when a solid release date is announced.
Easy to stock up
PlayStation gift cards are an easy way to grab currency for games, add-ons, themes and more on the PlayStation Store. They also come in a wide variety of denominations, which is perfect to start saving up for PlayStation 5 games.
Get More PSVR
- PlayStation VR review
- PlayStation VR: The ultimate guide
- PlayStation VR vs. Oculus Rift: How do they compare?
- How to get the perfect PSVR room setup
- The best PSVR games out right now
- The best PSVR accessories
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
As an Android user, what's your favorite thing about iOS?
While Android may be our favorite mobile operating system, that's not to say we absolutely hate iOS. In fact, some of our AC forum members recently started talking about certain aspects of it that they quite like.