What you need to know
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time is being developed by Toys for Bob.
- The developers have clarified that there are no microtransactions for players to buy.
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time is set to release on October 2, 2020.
Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time is on the way and the developers at Toys for Bob have taken to Twitter to clarify some things. In a Twitter post, the developer clarified that there will be no microtransactions in Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time.
Some confusion appears to have arisen from a description on the Microsoft Store stating that the game offered "in-app purchases." This error is due to the extra skins, which are included with the digital versions of the game and are not microtransactions.
Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time is set to release on October 2, 2020. Currently, it's releasing on PS4 and Xbox One.
WUMP WUMP WUMP
This new Crash adventure takes place in a world of shattered time, with multiple playable characters on the roster.
Get More PlayStation
- PlayStation 4: Everything You Need to Know
- PlayStation 4 Slim vs. PlayStation 4 Pro: Which should you buy?
- Best keyboards for PlayStation 4 in 2019
- Best PlayStation 4 Games
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Demon’s Souls for the PS5 has been announced! Here’s everything we know
Years of rumors were correct, as FromSoftware's Demon's Souls is being remade by Bluepoint Games. Here's everything we know about Demon's Souls for the PS5 so far.
Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon Wear 4100 smartwatch chips enter the modern era
Wear OS has struggled with performance and battery life for years, primarily due to the antiquated chipsets it was running on. Now, Qualcomm is finally getting serious about its smartwatch chipsets with the new Wear 4100 and 4100+, and it promises huge improvements for Wear OS.