Source: Sony Interactive Entertainment
What you need to know
- Neil Druckmann, Creative Director of The Last of Us Part II, shared the news today that the game has gone gold.
- This means that development has finished and discs are now being printed.
- The Last of Us Part II is set to release on June 19, 2020.
Naughty Dog's next blockbuster game, The Last of Us Part II, is almost here. In a new video on YouTube, Creative Director Neil Druckmann shared the news that The Last of Us Part II has gone gold. He also talked about how much the team appreciated support and understanding from its fans over the last few years. You can check out the video below.
Recently, gameplay videos showing different plot points from The Last of Us Part II leaked, with spoilers from the game becoming widespread. Sony has identified the leakers responsible, who it claims were not associated with Naughty Dog or Sony Interactive Entertainment in any way. With the game just a few weeks ago, we recommend continuing to be cautious when browsing online.
It can't be for nothing
The wait is almost over. Ellie's harrowing journey looks to take her on the bloody path of revenge, but against what and at what cost, we're not sure of yet. Whatever the situation, Joel is there to have her back.
Get More PlayStation
- PlayStation 4: Everything You Need to Know
- PlayStation 4 Slim vs. PlayStation 4 Pro: Which should you buy?
- Best keyboards for PlayStation 4 in 2019
- Best PlayStation 4 Games
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
9 Mother's Day Gifts Your Mom Will Actually Use in 2020
This is not a normal year, and you should not be buying your mom a normal Mother's Day present for it. Skip the dead flowers and dark chocolates and get Mom something that she can actually use in these bizarre times.