Chinese smartphone maker realme launched realme 6 Pro in the first half of 2020. Since its release, the handset has received multiple updates over the months. It is even eligible for realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11. But ahead of releasing that update, the company is currently seeding out a new build to this device with updated security patch, some new features, optimizations, and fixes.
The latest system update for realme 6 Pro comes with build number RMX2061_11.A.37. Although the brand has released it in November, the software build comes with October 2020 security patch.
Further, the new update brings optimizations for brightness lock, layout of call setting interface, and HeyTap language display issue. It also fixes an issue related to ‘Reject with SMS’ feature and abnormal preview of the video recording interface when filming in 1080p @ 60fps.
As for new features, the latest software build adds Super Power Saving Mode, Multi-user feature, sunset to sunrise toggle for eye comfort. Last but not least, it also adds toggles for screenshot setting interface, display keyboard when entering app drawer, and system icons in status bar.
realme 6 Pro RMX2061_11.A.37 Official Changelog
- Updated Android security patch: October, 2020
- Game Space
- Optimized the logic of the default state of the brightness lock
- Added physical toggle on the setting interface of Screenshot
- Added toggle for display keyboard when entering app drawer
- Added From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort
- Added toggle for system icons in Status bar
- Added Super Power Saving Mode
- Added Multi-user feature
- Optimized the language display issue of HeyTap in some scenarios
- Optimized the layout of call setting interface
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of the Reject With SMS feature
- Fixed the issue of the abnormal preview of the recording video interface when filming in 1080P/60 frames
Having said that, the newest system update for realme 6 Pro is currently being rolled out in batches. It should reach all the units in the coming days.
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!