Source: Android Central
What you need to know
- Stadia has received some updates in April, bringing some features fans have been asking for.
- To start, Stadia now supports OnePlus devices.
- Additionally, you can now take screenshots on Android devices with Stadia.
In a blog post, Google recapped all the new updates, features and announcements for Stadia during the month of April. Stadia is now compatible with OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro devices. Regardless of the Android device you're using to play games on Stadia, you can now capture images with ease. Simply press the Capture button on the Stadia controller to save clips and images.
A new Stadia Connectgame Crayt, which is launching as an exclusive on Stadia. Electronic Arts also announced that it was bringing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and other games to the platform at a later date.
Everything you need
A good way to start
This bundle includes everything you need to get started with Stadia. It includes the controller, Chromecast Ultra, Destiny 2, Samurai Shodown, and three months of the Stadia Pro subscription for you and a friend. It's a great way to begin your game streaming journey.
Get More Stadia
- Google Stadia: Everything you need to know
- What network speeds do I need to play Stadia games?
- Can I play Stadia on a Chromebook?
- Will Stadia work with my existing Chromecast?
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Here's what we know about the new lead in Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Assassin's Creed Valhalla trades in the islands of Greece for the brutal coasts of Norway and England. Here's what we know about the main character and setting in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
Motorola Edge+ review: Slippery slope
Motorola's first true flagship in years is beautiful, fragile, and tons of fun to use.
The Oculus Quest allows you to play VR games without requiring a PC, phone, or external sensors. Here's every game you can buy or download for free!su