Source: Android Central
What you need to know
- Samsung's One UI 3.0 (Android 11) beta program will soon expand to more flagship Galaxy phones.
- The Galaxy S10 series, Galaxy Note 10 series, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, and Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G phones will get their first One UI 3.0 beta update later this month.
- Samsung's One UI 3.0 beta program is currently limited to the Galaxy S20 and Note 20 series phones.
Samsung today announced that it will soon expand its One UI 3.0 (Android 11) beta program to more Galaxy flagships. In the coming days, the company plans to release the first One UI 3.0 beta update for the Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, and the Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G. Unfortunately, the Galaxy S20 FE, which is one of Samsung's best Android phones of 2020, is not part of the list.
Source: Samsung Members Community
While the announcement posts on Samsung's South Korean community forum doesn't mention a specific date, it is likely that the first Android 11-based One UI 3.0 beta update will roll out to all eligible phones in the country within the next few days. Aside from South Korea, the beta program will also be available in Germany, China, India, the U.K, and the U.S.
The One UI 3.0 beta program was kicked off by Samsung in early October. It has released five One UI 3.0 beta builds for the Galaxy S20 series phones so far, while the Galaxy Note 20 series has received three builds. Samsung is expected
Get More Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 review
- The best Galaxy Note 20 Ultra cases
- The best Galaxy Note 20 Ultra screen protectors
- The best Galaxy Note 20 cases
- The best Galaxy Note 20 screen protectors
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Biden presidency won't make Huawei's U.S. troubles go away
Joe Biden will take office as the president of the U.S. in January 2021, and one of the key challenges that his administration will have to deal with is the trade war with China. While Biden has a more measured stance when it comes to foreign policy, it's unlikely his administration will remove the curbs on Huawei immediately.
These are the best games you can play on Android
We're rounding up the best games, free and premium, you should be playing today.
When will my phone get Android 11?
There's a lot to look forward to with Android 11, but when will your phone actually get it? Here's everything we know!
Protect your Galaxy Note 10+ with these great cases
The Galaxy Note 10+ is a whole lot of power and premium design in your hand, and while you may want to show off its beautiful gradient back to the world, this phone needs a case. Get a good one to protect your Note 10+.