The new discount(via Sammobile) is a part of the festive season offer that is already on-going the country. As for the Galaxy S20+ BTS edition, Samsung is giving a huge discount of ₹10,000(~$134) off on the original price. The device launched with a price tag of ₹87,999($1178) for the single 128GB variant. That said, the new Price for the Galaxy S20+ BTS Edition is now ₹77,999($1044).
Additionally, Samsung is also giving various offers while purchasing the device. You can take a look at them below:
- 10% instant cashback up to ₹1,500 on HDFC Bank Credit/Debit EMI & Credit Cards.
- ₹200 cashback via Airtel Money/Payments Bank; Min Transaction= ₹2000.
- 50% off on Samsung Care+ – Protection against Liquid, and Accidental Damage.
- ₹1,000 cashback on 1st Transaction via Paytm Wallet & UPI.
- 5% assured cashback up to ₹1,000 while using OlaMoney Postpaid+
- 5% MobiKwik SuperCash up to ₹1,000; use Coupon: KWIK5.
- Get Galaxy Buds+ only @ ₹5999 (43% off).
Apart from this, the Samsung website is also offering exchange offers up to ₹38,130($510) depending on the value of your old device. Hence, if you are a hardcore BTS fan, we suggest to grab one soon before the stock runs out.
For the unware, BTS(Bangtan Boys) is a famous seven-member K-Pop band in South Korea. Accordingly, the Galaxy S20+ BTS edition comes with a special box of Purple accents, BTS photo cards, and stickers. The device also has a purple color back with a BTS logo at the bottom, BTS-exclusive themes, and wallpapers inside the UI.
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!