The upcoming Galaxy F02s by Samsung is expected to be a rebranded Galaxy A02s/Galaxy M02s, as per its Google Play Console listing. Ahead of this smartphone’s official launch in India, its price has been tipped on the internet.
Samsung Galaxy F02s India Price (Leaked)
- 3GB + 32GB – ₹8,999 ($124)
- 4GB + 64GB – ₹9,999 ($138)
It is worth noting that the Galaxy M02s (same phone with a different name) is also sold at the same price in India. Hence, the only difference between the two could be their availability and maybe rear pattern as well as colors.
For those unaware, the Galaxy M series of smartphones are exclusive to Amazon and Samsung Shop (online) in India. On the other hand, the Galaxy F series is only available on Flipkart and Samsung Shop. These handsets are also sold by select offline retailers across the country.
As far as specs as concerned, we can expect the Galaxy F02s to come with a 6.5-inch HD+ display (LCD), Qualcomm Snapdragon 450, 13MP (wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) triple camera setup, 5MP selfie camera, dedicated MicroSD card slot, 3.5mm headphone jack, One UI Core 2.x based on Android 10
- BOE to reportedly supply Samsung flexible OLED panels for the first time ever
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G gets flagship camera features via new update
- The new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE variant will be limited to 4G: NBTC
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G to be available in India from March 30
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!