Samsung launched the Galaxy Buds Pro alongside the Galaxy S21 series in January. It is the company’s second truly wireless earphones with ANC after the Galaxy Buds Live from 2020. Now, over two months after their release, the South Korean tech giant has announced a limited edition called Galaxy Buds Pro adidas Originals Special Pack.
The newly launched Galaxy Buds Pro adidas Originals Special Pack is exclusive to South Korea. Samsung will be only selling 6,000 units on April 7 at 7:30 PM (local time) via the company’s official website and Kakao. This limited edition pack is priced at KRW 279,000 ($247).
The Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro adidas Originals Special Pack will include the following contents.
- Galaxy Buds Pro (Color of Choice – Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, Phantom Violet)
- adidas Originals Snapback Case
- adidas Originals STAN SMITH Purchase Coupon
Samsung says that this special edition pack is to promote sustainable products and fashion, which the MZ generation prefers.
As per the company, the Galaxy Buds Pro use PCM (Post-Consumer Materials) material that contains 20% of recycled waste plastic ingredients. Further, the snapback case is also made of recycled plastic.
That’s not all. users also get access to a custom adidas Originals theme on their Samsung smartph one, complete with a custom lock screen, icons, call screen, and messages. This theme gets installed automatically when the adidas Originals Snapback Case equipped-Galaxy Buds Pro are tapped on the back of a supported phone.
What are your thoughts on this collaboration? Do you think Samsung should bring this to the global markets? Do let us know in the comment section below.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 sales in the US twice as high compared to S20 within first 6 weeks
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip2 battery capacity revealed through multiple certifications
- Samsung Galaxy A82 Google Play Console gives first look its front design, key specs
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live gets a special Fila edition
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!