The Samsung Galaxy A70 was one of the best-selling smartphones in 2019 just like its smaller sibling Galaxy A50. The latter started receiving the One UI 3.1 (Android 11) update last week. Now, the company has begun to roll out this same software update to the former device as well.
The South Korean tech giant launched the Galaxy A70 with One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie. The handset was later updated to Android 10-based One UI 2.x. Now, Samsung has even started seeding out One UI 3.1 (Android 11) update for this phone.
According to SamMobile, the Android 11 update for the Galaxy A70 is currently live in Ukraine. The update comes with firmware version A705FNXXU5DUC6 and March 2021 security patches in the country. It weighs about 1.9GB in size.
Users living in this region can head over to Settings > Software update > Download and install to check if their unit has got the OTA update. Similarly, customers in other regions can also do the same since they are also expected to get the update in the coming days.
That said, Android 11Samsung Galaxy A70. However, this smartphone should receive security updates up until 2023.
- Samsung unveils 34 inch 2K curved monitor with 100Hz refresh rate in Vietnam
- Samsung memory chip market dominance threatened by emerging rivals
- Samsung Display may expand notebook OLED production: Report
- Samsung Exec: Chip supply ‘poses a slight problem’ in Q2 2021
- No new Galaxy Note this year, confirms Samsung CEO
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!