Source: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
What you need to know
- Rocksteady Games is a studio best known for making the Arkham games.
- It's been five years since a new game from Rocksteady Games was released.
- Rumors indicated that the studio was working on a Suicide Squad game.
- Today, Rocksteady revealed that it is in fact developing a Suicide Squad title, with more information coming on August 22.
Rocksteady Games has returned. Today, the developer released a teaser image on Twitter showing a Suicide Squad game, with more information to come on August 22 at DC Fandome.
After releasing Batman Arkham Knight in 2015, Rocksteady Games has been quiet with rumors circulating for years about just what the team was working on. Earlier this year, reports indicated that Rocksteady was in fact working on a Suicide Squad game that'd be revealed at DC Fandome. As is obvious, these reports were true.
It's currently unknown if this new game is a next-generation exclusive title for the Xbox Series X and PS5 or if it will be playable on modern hardware. With Suicide Squad confirmed, questions now linger as to when we'll see the long-rumored new Batman game from Warner Bros. Montreal. There's also the question of if Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment ends up being sold, with reports indicating that Activision-Blizzard, Electronic Arts, Microsoft and Take-Two are all considering a purchase.
- PlayStation 5: Everything we know so far
- PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: How they compare
- PS5 Specs: What's in the next-gen PlayStation
- Will PS4 games work on the PlayStation 5?
What's your favorite color for the Galaxy Note 20?
There are five stunning colors available for the Galaxy Note 20 series, but which one is the best? Here's what some of our AC forum members have to say.
You can keep your $1,300+ Mystic Bronze Galaxy Note 20 Ultras and Z Fold 2s, I'm going to head on over to the new and improved mid-tier and park it. There's never been a better time to spend a reasonable amount of money on a quality smartphone like the Google Pixel 4a.
Games we want to see enhanced for PlayStation 5
With the expectation of backward compatibility on PlayStation 5, our libraries of games are already looking good for the new console, but how will those games look next to new releases? Here is a list of games we are hoping to see enhanced for PS5.