As noted by Abhishek Yadav on Twitter, a POCO device with model number M2012K11AG appears on Singapore’s IMDA certification. Now, if you recall, a similar model is said to be of the Redmi K40 thanks to earlier certifications
Xiaomi’s certifications usually have three versions- One is for China, India, and Global. Usually, the three of them will have model numbers ending with the last letter C, I, G respectively. In that case, you can look at the model numbers as below:
- M2012K11AC– 3C certification in China
- M2012K11AI– India’s BIS listing
- M2012K11AG– Singapore’s IMDA certification
As you can see above, the device in the listing supports 5G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC. We aren’t sure what POCO would name it but chances are that it may come under the F-series as a POCO F2 / F3. Besides the naming, POCO Global seems to have already started teasing about a new phone.
Angus Kai Ho Ng, who is the Global Spokesperson at POCO Global, has started a poll asking if users would prefer a 5G device or a flagship phone without 5G. I’m not sure which phone he is teasing here but it could very well be a headstart for an upcoming launch.camera, 4,520mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
Let’s wait for more teasers from POCO in the coming days.
- Xiaomi brings the POCO M3 to Nigeria; but the POCO Yellow color is MIA
- POCO M3 sold over 250,000 units in India in less than 10 days
- POCO India has a new Logo and a ‘Made Of Mad’ Mascot
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!