What you need to know
- Marketing material for Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S21 series has surfaced.
- The latest leak corroborates previous reports that claimed the Galaxy S21 series will not include a charger or earphones in the box.
- The leaked marketing material also suggests the Galaxy S21 and S21+ will not support storage expansion.
In just two days from now, the Galaxy S21 series phones will break cover at Samsung's first Unpacked event of 2021. Ahead of their formal unveiling, Roland Quandt from WinFuture has leaked marketing materials for the successors to three of Samsung's best Android phones from last year, confirming their in-box contents.
As several previous leaks have suggested, the leaked marketing materials reveal the Galaxy S21 series phones won't include a charger or earphones in the box. You'll only get a Quick Start guide, a USB Type-C data cable, and an ejection pin for the SIM card tray. If you do not have a USB-C charger lying around in your home, you will have to spend extra on a compatible charger or buy one directly from Samsung.
Source: WinFuture and Roland Quandt
In addition to confirming the in-box contents, the marketing materials also corroborate a recent rumor that claimed the Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+ will not include a microSD card slot. The Galaxy S21 Ultra will be the only Galaxy S21 series phone to support expandable storage.
Since all the key tech specs of the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra have already been leaked online, we're not expecting any surprises at Samsung's Unpacked event on Thursday. Along with the Galaxy S21 series phones, the company will also unveil the Galaxy Buds Proearphones and the Galaxy Tag.
Get More Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra review
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 review
- The best Galaxy S20 cases
- The best Galaxy S20 screen protectors
- The best Galaxy S20+ cases
- The best Galaxy S20+ screen protectors
- The best Galaxy S20 Ultra cases
- The best Galaxy S20 Ultra screen protectors
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
One UI 3.0 is officially rolling out to the Galaxy S10 series! Have you gotten the update yet?
If you're content to use a headset without top of the line features, the Logitech G733 is for you. It provides good audio quality and a decent mic, plus it comes in a handful of colorful options.
New Chromebooks pop out of the January snow like daisies most years, but with so few at CES, you might be wondering where they're debuting instead. Meet BETT, the education trade show where the cool and affordable Chromebooks are hanging out this year.
It can be tough trying to find the right case for your brand new smartphone. This is especially true if there are a lot of options to choose from. Luckily, we did the hard work already and found the best options for your Moto E (2020).