OnePlus 9 devices suffered from safety net failure issues leading to failed digital payments even before they went on sale. This was pointed by a lot of reviewers who got their review units early. Thankfully, OnePlus has sorted out the issue.
Talking about the latest OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update weighing about 378MB in size, the focus seems to be more on improving the charging, haptics, more bug fixes, and a March 2021 security patch. You can take a look at the changelog below:
- Improved the charging stability to provide a better user experience
- Improved WhatsApp’s video clarity when giving video calls
- Improved the vibrating performance of games such as Call of Duty and PUBG
- Fixed the issue that the time of Last Full Charge is reset after restarting the device
- Fixed the issue that the icon showing low battery is not displayed in the status bar
- Fixed the small probability issue that the device may restart when playing games
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.03
- Updated GMS package to 2021.02
- Dark Mode
- Fixed the issue that the navigation bar of split-screen apps might not be adapted to Dark Mode
Early birds who grabbed the devices as soon as they went on sale, if you haven’t got the update yet, we suggest you wait for a while. However, if you are someone in Europe and are impatient, you can download the full OTA package here- OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro.
- OnePlus Watch might gets Always-on Display via OTA update
- OnePlus 8/8 Pro/8T get March 2021 security update with a plethora of fixes
- OnePlus 9 series first sale exceeds 300 million yuan in just 10 seconds in China
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!