OnePlus is readying to unveil HydrrogenOS 11 in China on August 10. Ahead of it, the brand has begun to tease some of the new features earlier today. Additionally, Pete Lau, the co-founder and CEO of the company revealed some details regarding OxygenOS 11. At the same time, the company is also rolling out a new OxygenOS stable update for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro users worldwide.
The new OxygenOS stable update for OnePlus’ flagship smartphones of H1 2019 brings July 2020 security patch, some new features, and certain fixes. The update comes with build number OxygenOS 10.0.7 for Global and EU variants of OnePlus 77Pro and OxygenOS 10.3.4 for the Indian versions of the handsets.
The update adds support for OnePlus Buds as well adds a variety of clock styles and a new Chromatic effect for Reading Mode. It also fixes for “double tap could not wake up the screen” and “wrong display of names of inserted SIM cards”.
Last but not least, the update also adds support for “Bluetooth hearing aid app connection under the Android 10 Audio Streaming for Hearing Aid (ASHA) Agreement”.
OnePlus 7/7 Pro OxygenOS 10.0.7/10.3.4 Official Changelog
- Newly adapted OnePlus Buds, easier to take advantage of wireless connection
- Provided a variety of clock styles for you. You can customize on your own. (Go to Settings>Customization>Clock style)
- Fixed the issue that double tap could not wake up the screen in some settings
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.07
- Reading mode
- Added the Chromatic effect option to adapt color range and saturation intelligently for a better reading experience (Settings – Display – Reading mode – Turn on reading mode – Chromatic effect)
- It has adapted to Bluetooth hearing aid app connection under the Android 10 Audio Streaming for Hearing Aid (ASHA) Agreement
- Fixed the wrong display of names of inserted SIM cards from different carriers
UP NEXT: OnePlus introduces AR Home Demo, helps users choose sizing of OnePlus TV series for their homes
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!