As for the design, the OPPO F19 series has a top-left punch-hole flat display, a square-shaped rear camera layout with an AI logo beneath, dual-LED flash on the sides, mostly a 3.5mm jack, and a Type-C port at the bottom.
1 of 3
That said, you can take a look at the specs of the OPPO F19 series below:
OPPO F19 series- Specifications and Features(Expected)
OPPO F19 Pro
- 6.43-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ display
- MediaTek Helio P95 chipset
- 8GB RAM, 128/256GB storage
- Quad rear cameras- 48MP main, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP portrait, 2MP macro sensors
- 16MP front camera
- 4,300mAh battery with 30W VOOC Flash Charging
- ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- colors- Black, Silver, and Purple hues.
OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G
The OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G is said to share a lot of similarities with the above device except for few differences. That is, it is said to feature a MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G chipset. Thus, the F19 Pro+ alone in the series will have support for 5G connectivity.
Additionally, it is said to include an 8GB of RAM, 256GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage. Another difference of the F19 Pro+ 5G is the 50W VOOCOPPO F19 Pro+ 5G will likely get only the Black and Silver color options.
Details regarding the price are not clear at the moment so let’s wait for a few days to know it officially.
- Upcoming Smartphones in March 2021: OnePlus, OPPO, Redmi, realme, Samsung, & more!
- Oppo guarantees smartphone production amid global chip shortage
- OPPO Reno5 Z key specs, design revealed through FCC appearance, OPPO A74 5G also certified
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!