In an interview with ITHome, the senior official of the Chinese tech giant responded to various questions and concerns, one of which was regarding the wireless charging rate of the new lineup. The executive stated that the company is not targetting for an instantaneous charge through a higher charging rate, rather, it went for 30W wireless charging to maintain a continuous high speed charging that is consistent throughout the duration.
In other words, the company went with 30W so that the charging rates could be maintained for a longer period of time, which also improves charging efficiency. Furthermore, the company director also talked about the Z-axis motor housed in the Find X3 series, saying that the choice of hardware used does not negatively impact the users’ experience.
He further added that Oppo has used a mix of software and motors to adjust the vibration curve to offer the best experience, despite the limited hardware. In other words, despite the Find X3 series not sporting the X-axis motor found in the previous gen Find X2 series, it still offers a great experience and good user feedback via the vibration system.
- OPPO’s plans for first tablet underway; already speaking to suppliers
- Xiaomi Mi 11 vs OPPO Find X3: Specs Comparison
- OPPO announces Find X3 Neo with Snapdragon 865 chip; Find X3 Lite tags along
- OPPO Reno 10x Zoom gets ColorOS 11 (Android 11) stable update in India and Indonesia
- OPPO Find X3, Find X3 Pro Launched: Specs, Features, and Price
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!