OPPO has been rolling out the Android 11-based ColorOS 11 update to its smartphones ever since the company announced it back in September 2020. A number of devices are already running the stable build, whereas some are rocking the beta build. Joining this list is the mid-range OPPO A93.
For those unaware, OPPO A93 is a rebranded OPPO F17 Pro for some SEA counties. The F17 Pro had already received the ColorOS 11 update in November 2020. However, the A93 has started getting it only now.
According to PiunikaWeb, the company kicked off a beta program for this handset in January. A month later, the firm is now seeding the stable release. In case you own this device, then head over to Settings > Software update to check if your unit has got the OTA update yet.
That said, as per the ColorOS 11 update timeline for February 2021, OPPO will be releasing the first beta build for OPPO A91 on February 27 in Indonesia. On the other hand, the OPPO Reno3 Pro 5G will get a stable build in Russia and Kazakhstan on February 27.
That’s not all, the following smartphones are/ will be receiving a stable release in the European regions this month.
- OPPO Reno4 5G (Portugal, Italy)
- OPPO Find X2 Neo (Netherlands, France, Spain)
- OPPO Reno3 Pro (Ukraine)
- OPPO Reno4 Pro (Ukraine)
- OPPO ColorOS 11: All the features you need to know
- OPPO ColorOS 11 Beta Rollout Timeline for Global Markets
- OPPO Reno5 F makes its global debut in Kenya, Reno5 tags along
- OPPO Reno5k with Snapdragon 750G tipped to arrive soon
- OPPO announces Wireless Air charging and a new ‘Flash Initiative’ for Automakers and Chipmakers
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!