OnePlus launched the OnePlus Nord with OxygenOS 10.5 based on Android 10 in late July 2020. The handset received the stable Android 11 update in the form of OxygenOS 11 only last week. Now, the brand is rolling out OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for this phone.
Just like the last public beta release, the latest one is also all about fixes. But additionally, the new build also bumps up the security patch level to February 2021 and improves system stability.
Other fixes are for Calculator UI, Calculator button size, crashing of File Manager when stopping the unzipping process, and a flashback issue when entering the Profile page in OnePlus Community.
OnePlus Nord OxygenOS Open Beta 4 Official Changelog
- Fixed the issue where Work-Life Balance does not display full information in the Quick Settings
- Fixed the flashback issue with the Quick Settings when enabling the Location
- Fixed the small probability issue that the documents in the Lockbox may disappear
- Fixed the issue that the fast charging sound is too loud
- Fixed the issue with the Calculator that the UI where results are showed is displayed abnormally
- Fixed the issue with the abnormal display of Calculator button size
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.02
- Improved system stability
- File Manager
- Fixed the issue that the File Manager may crash when stopping the unzipping process
- OnePlus Community
- Fixed the small probability flashback issue with the OnePlus Community when entering the Profile page
The update is currently being pushed to users on the previous beta build via OTA. However, interested users on the stable channel can install it by downloading the appropriate ROM file from the OnePlus Community.
- OnePlus 9 series launch set for March 23, Hasselblad partnership & camera specs officially confirmed
- OnePlus Nord 2 powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1200 to launch in Q2 2021
- OnePlus to continue selling the OnePlus 8 series for the first half of 2021
- ‘Fnatic Mode’ on OnePlus phones is now called ‘Pro Gaming Mode’
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!