Earlier this month, OnePlus finally started rolling out the Android 11 stable update for the OnePlus Nord in the form of OxygenOS 11. However, the company halted the update rollout last week due to bugs. Now, it has once again re-released this update with a new build number OxygenOS 22.214.171.124.
But unfortunately, the update was pulled a little over a week later. Now, this update is live once again with the exact same changelog but with a different build number, which happens to be OxygenOS 126.96.36.199.
The changelog only highlights the new features of OxygenOS 11. You can learn more about it in our dedicated hands-on article.
OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 Official Changelog
- Update to Android 11 version
- The brand new UI design brings you a more comfort able experience with various optimizations of details
- Optimized the stability of some third-party apps and improved user experience
- Optimized power consumption to increase battery life
- Improved system stability
- Fixed the known issues
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (Go to: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added the Canvas always-on display, which can extract the subject’s outline from any photo and display it on your lock screen (Go to: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically)
- Dark Mode
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable
- Now supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range (Go to: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range)
- Brand new shelf UI
- Newly added a weather widget with smarter animation effect
- Newly added the Story feature, which can automatically create the weekly stories by using your local photos and videos
- Optimized the loading speed to improve the image preview experience
That said, just like any other OTA update, the latest system update for the OnePlus Nord is being seeded out in batches. Hene, it will take time to reach every user. Lastly, it is with noting that this build is also available for users who have already updated to Android 11 earlier.
- Pete Lau says no DxOMark review for the OnePlus 9 series; launch set for Mar. 24 in China
- OnePlus 9 series smartphones to come with 2 years of official warranty
- OnePlus Band adds support for Google Fit synchronization
- DxOMark scores the OnePlus 8T’s selfie camera 82 points
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!