A couple of days back, Steve Hemmerstoffer (@OnLeaks) shared 3D CAD renders of the OnePlus Nord N10 5G’s successor. According to him, this device is codenamed ‘Ebba’. Now, this handset appears to have certified by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
An OnePlus smartphone with model number EB2101 has been spotted on India’s BIS certification bureau. Since the company is known for using the first two letters of its handsets’ codenames in their model numbers, this device could be the recently leaked OnePlus Ebba.
As per OnLeaks, the upcoming OnePlus Ebba will be the successor to last year’s OnePlus Nord N10 5G, which is only available in a select few markets. The official marketing name of this phone is a mystery as of now. However, we can now expect it to launch in India, unlike its predecessor.
This yet-to-release OnePlus smartphone will sport a 6.49-inch flat display with a single punch-hole at the top left corner. The handset will come with a glossy plastic rear panel with a vertically aligned triple camera setup. From the back, this device may look like an OPPO
Surprisingly, the phone is said to feature a shiny metal frame, which is expected to be omitted on the OnePlus 9
- OnePlus 7/7T series receive OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4, OnePlus 7 finally gets AOD
- OPPO’s ColorOS Beta is now available for the OnePlus 8 smartphone in China
- It’s official: The OnePlus 9 series will ship with ColorOS in China
- High-quality renders of the OnePlus 9 series appear online
- OnePlus Watch Pricing for Europe leaked
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!