OnePlus is churning out updates for its latest flagship phone, the OnePlus 8T. Just last week, the phone received its second update which brought several fixes and optimizations. Yesterday, OnePlus announced that there is another update for the phone.
The new update tagged a “hot-fix” for India arrives as OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for the OnePlus 8T. The update will also be available for Europe and North America. The changelog lists several fixes and optimizations including for the camera and the network. Below is the full changelog:
- Optimized the call stability
- Improved system power consumption performance to reduce heating
- Improved mis-touch prevention to offer a better gaming experience
- Optimized fluidity with some mainstream games to reduce lagging risks
- Optimized user experience with Alert Slider by adding toast messages when switching among the 3 modes
- Fixed the issue that the status bar kept hovering on the screen in landsc ape mode
- Fixed the issue that NFC cannot be turned on in a small probability
- Optimized the imaging effect to bring you with better shooting experience
- Improved camera stability
- Optimized mobile network connection to improve the network intensity with signal
- Fixed the small probability issue with network interruption while playing games
The OnePlus 8T has a 6.55-inch FHD+ 120Hz display with a hole punch at the top left corner. There is a Snapdragon 865 processor under the hood along with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. The phone has a 48MP quad-camera setup on the rear while the selfie camera is a 16MP sensor. Other features are a 4500mAh battery with support for 65W fast charging, stereo speakers, and Android 11 pre-installed.
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!