OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro, the brand’s last-gen smartphones are receiving new system update with July 2020 security patch, a couple of new features, and some fixes. This is the same update that was rolled out to OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro a few days back.
The new OxgenOS update for OnePlus 7T series come with different build number based on regions. The Indian version of the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro are getting OxygenOS 10.3.4. While the EU (Europe) and the Global variant of the devices are receiving separate builds – OxygenOS 10.0.12 (7T) and OxygenOS 10.0.10 (7T Pro).
Despite different build numbers, it is a common update for both OnePlus 7 and 7T series. Hence, the changelog remains the same for the models.
The new system update brings July security patch, new clock styles, new “Chromatic effect” in “Reading mode”, adds support for OnePlus Buds, fixes double tap issue in waking screen as well as the wrong display of SIM card names, and adapts Bluetooth hearing aid app connection under the Android 10 ASHA agreement.
OnePlus 7T/7T Pro OxygenOS 10.3.4/10.0.12/10.0.10 Official Changelog
- Newly adapted OnePlus Buds, easier to take advantage of wireless connection
- Provided a variety of clock styles for you. You can customize on your own. (Go to Settings>Customization>Clock style)
- Fixed the issue that double tap could not wake up the screen in some settings
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.07
- Reading mode
- Added the Chromatic effect option to adapt color range and saturation intelligently for a better reading experience (Settings – Display – Reading mode – Turn on reading mode – Chromatic effect)
- It has adapted to Bluetooth hearing aid app connection under the Android 10 Audio Streaming for Hearing Aid (ASHA) Agreement
- Fixed the wrong display of names of inserted SIM cards from different carriers
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!