OnePlus released OxygenOS updates for the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro last month that brought OnePlus Buds support for its 2020 flagships. Then last week, OnePlus' 2018 smartphones – 6 and 6T – also picked up deeper integration for the company's first TWS earphones. Now, the support for OnePlus Buds has extended to the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro with the latest OxygenOS updates.
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus has released OxygenOS 10.0.7 update for the 7 and 7 Pro in Europe and 10.3.4 for Indian and global units. In addition to bringing OnePlus Buds support, these updates also bump up the Android security patch level on both smartphones to July 2020 and add support for Bluetooth hearing aids under the Audio Streaming for Hearing Aid agreement.
Check out the full changelog of OxygenOS 10.0.7 and 10.3.4 below for more details:
- Newly adapted OnePlus Buds, easier to take advantage of wireless connection.
- Provided a variety of clock styles for you. You can customize on your own. (Go to Settings > Customization > Clock style)
- Fixed the issue that double tap could not wake up the screen in some settings.
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.07.
- Reading mode
- Added the Chromatic effect option to adapt color range and saturation intelligently for a better reading experience. (Settings > Display > Reading mode > Turn on reading mode > Chromatic effect)
- It has adapted to Bluetooth hearing aid app connection under the Android 10 Audio Streaming for Hearing Aid (ASHA) Agreement.
- Fixed the wrong display of names of inserted SIM cards from different carriers.
OxygenOS 10.0.7 and 10.3.4 are rolling out over the air to a limited number of users right now, and OnePlus will begin a broader rollout in a few days if no bugs are found.