Chinese smartphone maker nubia, the sub-brand of ZTE known for Red Magic series of gaming smartphones has launched nubia 65W GaN Charger Candy. As the name suggests, it comes in four attractive colors resembling candy bars priced at 119 yu an ($17). It will go on sale at 10 AM (CST) on September 27. Buyers who pre-order it beforehand will get a 10 yuan ($1) discount.
Smartphone makers and accessory makers have been lately launching a wide variety of Gallium Nitride (GaN) chargers. These chargers are relatively smaller in size in comparison to those based on silicon with identical power outputs.
Since the market is now getting crowded, companies are eyeing new customers by either offering extra features like the Baseus 45W 2-in-1 GaN charger cum 10,000mAh power bank or uniquely designed products like the new nubia 65W GaN Charger Candy.
- Input over-voltage protection
- Reset protection
- Output over-current protection
- Output over-voltage protection
- Temperature protection
- Short circuit protection
- Path impedance abnormal protection
- Charge and discharge protection
- Hardware Detection Protection
- PD 3.0 (Power Delivery) with PPS (Programmable Power Supply)
- AFC (Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging)
- SCP (HUAWEI SuperCharge)
- FCP (HiSilicon Fast Charging Protocol)
- QC 3.0 (Qualcomm Quick Charge)
Having said that, people interested in this GaN charger can purchase it in either Ice Crystal Blue, Mint Green, Cream Yellow or Peach Powder color option.
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!