Xiaomi didn’t just launch the much-anticipated MIX Fold smartphone today, the company also updated its smart home product lineup with the unveiling of a new humidifier dubbed MIJIA Pure Smart Humidifier Pro. This is in addition to the MIJIA Fresh Air Air Conditioner, MIJIA Robot Vacuum Cleaner Pro. The humidifier adopts an affordable price tag of 799 yuan (~$121).
The MIJIA Pure Smart Humidifier Pro packs a built-in 5L water tank and is capable of humidification at the rate of 600mL/h. Thus, it can increase the humidity of a bedroom in just 10 minutes. The humidifier adopts a cone shape design with an OLED display at the top which allows the user to check the room temperature and the water volume inside the tank.
At present, the cheaper humidifiers on the market use ultrasonic humidification. If tap water is added, the calcium and magnesium elements in the water will be sprayed into the air, causing the PM2.5 level in the air to increase. Thus, you can only use pure water on those models. However, the MIJIA Pure Smart Humidifier Pro simulates natural water evaporation.
In addition, it comes with three advanced antibacterial technology which includes;
- It uses Ultraviolet light to sterilizes bacteria in the water and humidifies healthier.
- The suspended silver ion antibacterial filter element can efficiently filter dust and adsorb impurities.
- The air-drying technology of the filter element reduces the problem of mold and bacteria breeding on the filter element.
The MIJIA Pure Smart Humidifier Pro will be launched for crowdfunding at 0:00 on April 2. After the crowdfunding exercise, the retail price will return to 899 yuan (~$136).
- Xiaomi crowdfunds Mi Power Bank Boost Pro 30000mAh in India for ₹1,999 ($27)
- Xiaomi Mi Laptop Pro 14/15 2021 launched with 100W fast charging, OLED display, 11th Gen Intel CPUs, and more
- MIJIA Pure Smart Humidifier with a dual-circulation spray design launched for ¥199 ($29)
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!