Xiaomi is due to launch the Redmi Note 10 series in India and other Global markets on March 4. With less than two days left, the company has already confirmed that the series will feature an AMOLED display and camera sensors up to 108MP. Now, an unboxing video from Pakistan( YouTube Channel: Technology INN) reveals in-box contents, specs, and features of the Redmi Note 10.
Among the three devices that are leaked so far, the base variant is said to be the Redmi Note 10. And the unboxing video of this has now been uploaded on YouTube only to be taken down sooner(made Private). However, we have managed to grab some information from it.
As per the video, the device in hand is the 4GB RAM, 128GB storage variant in Onyx Gray Color. The in-box contents are:
- Redmi Note 10 device- 4GB + 128GB
- 33W Power Adapter
- USB-A to USB-C cable
- TPU case(Silicone material)
And as per the info on the video and the box, the specs and Features of Redmi Note 10 are as follows:
Redmi Note 10 Specs and Features:
- 6.43-inch AMOLED DotDisplay
- Polycarbonate back panel
- Snapdragon 678 chipset
- 48MP Quad-cameras
- Primary: 48MP f/1.79, focal length: 4.74mm, resolution: 8000×6000 pixels, 10x Digital zoom
- Setup includes Ultrawide and macro lens
- 13MP selfie camera, focal length: 3.49mm, resolution: 4208×3120 pixels
- Dual-Speakers, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR Blaster, Always-on Display
- 3.5mm audio jack, Type-C port
- MIUI 12.0.1 based on Android 11
- Dual-nano SIM + Dedicated microSD card slot
Apart from the 128GB storage, a leak said that the device will also get 6GB RAM and 64 GB storage options. There will likely be two other Green and White color options. The base model of the Redmi Note 10 series is expected to start retailing for around ₹14,999($205).
- Redmi K20 gets the Android 11 update in China
- Redmi Note 10 Pro key specifications appear through retail box image
- POCO F3 moniker appears for Redmi K40’s global model, bags FCC certification
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!