Source: Jiggle Physics Art
Samuel Tolbert swings by to chat with the crew about Resident Evil Village, aka the 'Tall Vampire Lady' game. They also discuss a pricing change to Xbox Live Gold, developer Vicarious Visions being merged into Blizzard Entertainment, and more.
Hosted by: Jennifer Locke, Carli Velocci, and Rebecca Spear
Got feedback? Hit up Podcast@androidcentral.com and tell us something!
- Tony Hawk remake developer Vicarious Visions merged into Blizzard Entertainment | Windows Central
- Xbox Live Gold pricing is going up to $60 for six months in the U.S, also adjusting in other regions Update | Windows Central
- Xbox Live Gold just became the worst deal in gaming Update | Windows Central
- Resident Evil Village coming to PS4, free upgrade to digital PS5 version | Android Central
- Tall Vampire Lady stole the show during today's Resident Evil Village showcase | Android Central
- Resident Evil Village 'Maiden' demo impressions: A tense showcase for what's to come | Android Central
- Samuel Tolbert (@SamuelTolbert) / Twitter
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners is easily one of the best VR games available, and sales are certainly proving that reality. The Quest version not only outsold other versions but is also finally getting The Trial next month.
It's looking more and more likely that we won't have a Galaxy Note 21 this year. Assuming that's true, what phone will you buy instead?
TV bias lighting has been a thing for a very long time, but Govee's new Immersion TV backlight changes the paradigm for what's expected from simple TV backlighting by using a camera that changes each individual LED based on what's happening on your TV.