Source: Jiggle Physics Art
Hosted by: Jennifer Locke, Carli Velocci, and Rebecca Spear
Got feedback? Hit up Podcast@androidcentral.com and tell us something!
- Mass Effect, Dragon Age veterans Casey Hudson and Mark Darrah leaving BioWare | Windows Central
- Assassin's Creed history: The full story (so far) | Windows Central
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity review — An entertaining but shallow trip back to Hyrule | iMore
- History of Game & Watch Super Mario Bros.: An important reminder of Nintendo's small beginnings | iMore
- Immortals Fenyx Rising review: A late contender for Game of the Year | Windows Central
While everyone has been so focused on wireless earbuds in the last two years, the over-ear segment has stagnated, and Apple's push into the space is an invitation that both Samsung and Google would do well to answer.
These are the best apps for your Android device — period
It can be difficult to find the "right" app when surfing the Play Store simply due to the sheer number of options available. Regardless of what type of app you're looking for, there's an app that can help make your life easier.
Does the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE actually have a display problem?
The Galaxy S20 FE is one of the best phones you can buy today, but it isn't without its issues. The most common problem is touchscreen issues, and while Samsung rolled out three software updates to address the ghost touches and jittery scrolling, it doesn't seem to have worked for a subset of the community.
All these games support cross-buy for Oculus Quest and Oculus Rift
Cross-buy allows you to purchase a game once and have it on both the Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest platform. Not every game supports it, but there are dozens of excellent titles that do. Here's every single one of them.