Source: IO Interactive (screenshot)
What you need to know
- IO Interactive is a developer that has worked on titles such as the Hitman series.
- Today, IO Interactive announced Project 007, a James Bond Game.
- It's an origin story but beyond that, not many details are known.
IO Interactive, best known for franchises like the Hitman games and Kane and Lynch, revealed a new title today that is sure to make old-school spy fans thrilled. It's called Project 007 and as the name suggests, it's a James Bond game. You can check out the reveal teaser for this new project below.
While we don't know much about the game, this is apparently an origin story for the titular spy, so it'll be interesting to see the direction the game goes given the wealth of influence the studio can draw on. The team's next game, Hitman 3, is set to release in January 2021.
- PlayStation 5: Everything we know so far
- PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: How they compare
- PS5 Specs: What's in the next-gen PlayStation
- Will PS4 games work on the PlayStation 5?
This Black Friday sale brings the Galaxy S20 FE to its lowest price ever
The Galaxy S20 FE is one of the best Android phones released in 2020. Thanks to a new Black Friday sale, it's now available at the lowest price we've ever seen for it.
Review: Tales From the Galaxy's Edge weaves tales across space and time
Star Wars: Tales From the Galaxy's Edge is the latest VR-exclusive game from Oculus Studios and ILMxLab. It's clear that Vader Immortal was just the appetizer before the main course.
How to save tons of cash when you buy the OnePlus 8 or 8 Pro
Need to upgrade your entertainment stand to fit the PS5?
The new generation PlayStation is kind of a chonky boy. Your current entertainment stand may not have the space for it, but here are some great options if you need to upgrade.