HONOR is expected to launch a bunch of new products in both China and global markets in the coming days. Multiple devices from the brand are in the news via leaks, certifications, and rumors. One of those handsets is HONOR NTN, which was spotted on EEC in February. Now, a month later, this smartphone has been certified by FCC as well.
According to FCC (Federal Communications Commission), the upcoming HONOR NTN will be a 4G smartphone. The device will have support for 3G, 2G, dual-band WiFi, and Bluetooth 5.0. Unfortunately, it will not arrive with carrier aggregation.
Further, the listing reveals this handset to come with a 4,200mAh rated battery and TÜV Rheinland certification for low blue light emission. That’s not all, just like the HONOR CHLearphones.
That said, nothing else is known about this smartphone except for the above-mentioned specifics. Anyway, if this handset is set to release soon, then we can expect to learn further about it via other certification bureaus, benchmarking platforms, and more.
- Leaker confirms Honor Magic will be a foldable; new mid-range phones and a tablet are coming soon too
- Honor Smartwatch HES-B39 and Smart Band CRS-B39S battery capacities leak online
- Honor flagship smartphone powered by Snapdragon 888 SoC to launch in July
- Honor V40 Light Luxury Edition scheduled to debut on March 23
- Can an independent Honor brand survive without Huawei?
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!