Source: Jennifer Locke / Android Central
The PS5, Sony's newest gaming console, brings a lot of excitement with its entertainment and gaming subscriptions, so knowing how to manage them will be necessary. Whether you want to end your time with a service or extend the ones you're loving, you'll need to know how to handle it. There's nothing worse than thinking you've taken care of a service only to find out you are either still being charged for it or that you've lost your access. Let's get into the steps needed to manage your subscriptions on the PS5.
How to manage your subscriptions on the PS5
- Make sure your PS5 is powered on and hooked up to your TV.
- Using the DualSense controller go all the way to the top-right then click settings.
Scroll down to select Users and Accounts
Source: Android Central
- Now, you'll want to choose Accounts.
- Select the Payments and Subscriptions option.
You are going to want to scroll down and choose Subscriptions.
Source: Android Central
- Here, you will see your current subscriptions. Choose the one that you'd like to edit or get more info on.
- Now, you can see the subscription's status and choose to extend to keep the subscription going or turn off auto-renew to let it lapse after the renewal date.
Thankfully, even though the PS5 is brand new, there are still a bunch of accessories available to help you get the most out of the new console no matter what subscriptions or games you love. Should you decide that you love or hate one of those subscriptions, you'll now know how to handle it either way.
Our top equipment picks
Stream it all
Then cancel it when you are done
The PS5 is a beast, plain and simple. From the most powerful processors to a fully redesigned controller, it can handle everything you throw at it. Launch the most intense games or explosive movies and enjoy them all.
- PlayStation 5: Everything we know so far
- PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: How they compare
- PS5 Specs: What's in the next-gen PlayStation
- Will PS4 games work on the PlayStation 5?
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Need to upgrade your entertainment stand to fit the PS5?
The new generation PlayStation is kind of a chonky boy. Your current entertainment stand may not have the space for it, but here are some great options if you need to upgrade.
Here's some of the best accessories you can pick up for the PS5
The PS5 release is just around the corner, and if you're one of the lucky ones who have secured one, you'll need some accessories to get the best out of the system. Here are some of the best PS5 accessories you can pick up ahead of its launch.