As the GMK Nucbox campaign is moving towards the HK$2 Million figure on Indiegogo, the company has decided to upgrade its Monitor Perk to a 14-inch 4K touchscreen model. All existing backers of this perk, who were earlier promised a 13.3-inch 4K non-touchscreen monitor, will be automatically upgraded to the new and better model free of charge.
Since the perk has been upgraded to a 14-inch 4K UHD Touchscreen monitor, now it is priced at $269 for new backers (vs $199 earlier).
The GMK portable monitor has a near bezel-less design. The bottom bezel is slightly thicker and features the GMK logo. You can connect the monitor to your phone, laptop, iPad, desktops, PS4, X-box, and even NTD switch.
This 4K UHD monitor features a 14-inch screen with 3840*2160 resolution and even supports touch input, which makes it stand out from a variety of other touch-less portable monitors in the market right now.
You can check out the new perk from their official Indiegogo campaign link here.
The specs of the new 14-inch Touchscreen model are as follows:
- 14 inch 4K (3840*2160) UHD IPS Display
- 320.7×207.5×12.6mm dimensions
- Folding Bracket with Max 90 degrees adjusting angles
- Portable, net weight is only 780 grams
- Ultra Slim, only 5mm thickness
- Touchscreen, 10-point multi-touch
- 100% sRGB
- 178 degrees viewing angle
- 350 nits brightness
- Connectivity: 2* full function Type-C, 1* HDMI, 1*micro USB, 1* headphone jack
- HDR dynamic and free sync supported
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!