Get your gadgets ASAP without getting out of your car at Best Buy
Source: Best Buy
I know this is a First World Problem, but I wanted to get a new monitor for my Chromebook on Amazon and saw that I would likely have to wait up to a month for the delivery because it isn't considered an "essential item." Fair enough, but I still need to get my work done. So what was I to do? Thankfully, I discovered that Best Buy is still open for business, and I was able to order my monitor through bestbuy.com and schedule to pick it up curbside later this week. Just watch how easy it is to do this; you can thank me later!
Products used in this guide
- More screen space: Acer 27" LED FHD FreeSync Monitor ($200 at Best Buy)
- Join the club: My Best Buy Membership (Free signup at Best Buy)
How to use Best Buy's Curbside Pickup
- Go to bestbuy.com or open the Best Buy mobile app.
- Search for your items, and add them to your cart.
Upon checkout, select Curbside Pickup before you place your order.
Source: Jeramy Johnson / Android Central
- Check your email for order confirmation and pickup time.
- Drive on down to your local Best Buy.
- Follow the pickup instructions from the email to know where to park and how to notify the Best Buy team that you have arrived.
- Be sure to bring a photo ID and the credit card used to place your order. (I would make sure you have the order confirmation as well).
- A Best Buy team member will bring the items out to you. You can pop your trunk and they'll place them inside, or leave a door open for them to do the same.
In my monitor example, the item was available for pickup in a few short days (still better than four+ weeks from Amazon). Other items will have different availability, so be sure to check that before you purchase. Many are available for pickup on the day you place your order!
Note that while Curbside Pickup is widely available, it may not be available in every location. You can check the availability on the Best Buy website when you select Curbside Pickup for your order. The site will attempt to find close locations based on your IP address, but you can adjust your location manually.
Our top equipment picks
In case you need a separate monitor to get your work done from home on a laptop, here's the one that I'm picking up. Oh, and while you're at it, go ahead and sign up for the My Best Buy membership program. Might as well start earning some points for your Best Buy purchases!
See it all
Snag this great monitor to expand your work from home laptop experience and recreate a little of what was left at the office.
Membership has privledges
With the My Best Buy membership program, you can earn points, receive exclusive offers, and get early access to sales.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Stay home and let the food come to you with these food delivery apps
Sometimes you just need to stay inside, but you don't want to cook what's already in the house. Maybe you're having a hankering for something different and with these food delivery apps, you can get what you want delivered right to your door.
These are the best kids shows on Hulu — from Animaniacs to Steven Universe
Now that the kids are home, you might be looking for something for them to watch. Luckily, Hulu has a lot of options.
Future-proof your home with these Wi-Fi 6 routers
Wi-Fi 6 has arrived and promises speeds of up to 10Gbps by combining both the 2.4GHz and two 5GHz networks in your home. Here are the best compatible routers to take advantage of the faster speeds and greater capacity of Wi-Fi 6.