Source: CD Projekt Red (screenshot)
What you need to know
- Night City Wire Episode 4 gave us a deep dive into the different vehicles available in Cyberpunk 2077.
- There are small compact cars, special executive rides, heavy trucks and more to commandeer.
- Cyberpunk 2077 is scheduled to be released on November 19, 2020.
Night City Wire Episode 4 is all about the vehicles of Cyberpunk 2077. In this episode, CD Projekt Red took some time to show how there's tons of special (or not so special) cars, trucks and large machines players can acquire and use to get around. Or get into street chases and mow down enemies. You can take a look at all the different rides you can acquire below, from small budget compact types to heavy duty machinery.
Given the long list of Gangs in Cyberpunk 2077, having an armored vehicle at you disposal might be a really good idea. Cyberpunk 2077 has gone gold, meaning development is done and the team is now working to crush bugs for any day one patch.
There's a city to burn
Cyberpunk 2077 aims to be CD Projekt RED's most ambitious game yet, with a mature story set in the corrupt yet thriving Night City. As V, track down the secrets to digital immortality however you see best.
- PlayStation 5: Everything we know so far
- PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: How they compare
- PS5 Specs: What's in the next-gen PlayStation
- Will PS4 games work on the PlayStation 5?
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Everything you need to know about the PS5: Release date, price, and more
Sony has officially confirmed that it is working on the PlayStation 5. Here's everything we know about it so far.
Google Pixel 5: Everything you need to know before buying
It's here. The Google Pixel 5. From the specs, pricing, release date, and more, here's literally everything you need to know!
One UI 2.5 tracker: When will my Samsung Galaxy be updated?
Samsung's next update for One UI is rolling out. Find out which phones are getting it and when!
PSVR games releasing in October 2020 and more
PlayStation VR has a solid lineup of games, with more being added every month. We've put together a list of everything releasing this month!