CES 2021 is almost here but that hasn’t stopped the brands from announcing their latest technologies, innovation, and products. The first-ever all-digital event will be one of a kind this time with companies hosting virtual experience booths.
Around 1,950 exhibitors are expected to hold conferences that include biggies like HiSense, TCL, Asus, Lenovo, LG, Nvidia, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, and more. Ahead of one of the biggest shows that will fall between January 11-14, 2021 at CES 2021, let’s briefly look at already announced and expected products.
- Laptops- IdeaPd 5G, IdeaPad 5 Pro, 5i Pro, NEC LAVIE Pro Mobile, NEC LAVIE MINI
- Desktop- Yoga AIO 7 (All-in-one PC)
- Smart Products- ThinkSmart Soundbar, ThinkSmart Cam, ThinkSmart Edition Tiny for Intel Unite(already announced in December, will be showcased at CES).
- Tablet- Lenovo Tab P11
- Monitor- Lenovo L27e-30, Lenovo L24i-30
- Software- Show Mode on Alexa for PC.
Samsung will introduce a lot of new technologies, and products at CES. In fact, it has already announced a few of them ahead of January 11, 2021, at the 9 AM ET conference below:
- Laptops- Galaxy Chromebook 2
- Tech- Solar Remote Control, C-Lab Inside and C-Lab Outside.
- TV- Neo-LED 8K QN900A, 4K QN90A, and Micro-LED TV panels
- Smart Home- BESPOKE refrigerators 2021 model
LG’s 2021 is packed with a lot of new techs from TV-panels to refrigerators. You can experience them in a virtual booth from January 12 till February 15.
- Tech- Transparent OLED, Bendable CS-OLED
- Laptops- LG Gram 2021– 2021 LG Gram 14,16,17
- Smart Products- CordZero ThinQ A9 Kompressor+ Vacuum cleaner
- TV- Eyesafe certified TV display,
- LG InstaView refrigerators
Sony’s main conference is on January 11 but the company has already announced it’s Bravia XR 2021 lineup of TVs. Let’s look at them and other announcements below:
- Tech- B-Series and C-Series microLED displays
- TV- Bravia XR series – 5 Models- X90J, X95J, X93J, A80J,
- A90J 4K, Z9J 8K – Master series
- Sony 360 Reality Audio-Compatible Speakers- RA5000 SRS-RA3000
Although Acer isn’t hosting a typical stream, it will have virtual events throughout the two days from January 12-14. You can look at some of the announced products below:
- Laptop- Chromebook 514 spin with metal build, AMD 3000 C-series CPUs.
- Gaming Monitors- Predator XB273U NX, Predator XB232QK NV, Nitro XV282K KV.
- Laptops- Dell Latitude 9420, 9520
- Dell Latitude 7520,7420
- Dell Latitude 7320 2-in-1
- Latitude 5420
- Precision 3560
- Modular Desktop PCs- OptiPlex 3090 Ultra, OptiPlex 7090 Ultra
- Monitors – Dell UltraSharp 40 Curved WUHD Monitor, 24, 27, 34-inch Video Conferencing Monitors
JBL, a brand owned by Samsung’s Harman International, also announced a slew of Audio Products as mentioned below:
- JBL Tour ONE noise-canceling headphones and JBL Tour Pro Plus TWS
- JBL Live Pro Plus TWS, JBL Live 660NC, JBL Live 460NC headphones
- JBL Charge 5 portable Bluetooth speaker
- JBL Bar 5.0 MultiBeam soundbar
- Harman L.I.V.E- Live Interactive Virtual Experience, Personal Audio Headrest platform
- JBL SA750 AirPlay 2 Amplifier
- JBL L100 Classic 75 Limited Edition Speakers
- Panasonic JZ2000 4K OLED TV
- HiSense VIDAA U5 OS, HiSense 8K ULED TVs
- Motorola Smartphones
- Roku TV Ready expansion to other OEMs.
- Mercedes Benz Hyperscreen
- Kohler voice-activated bathtub
- Amazfit & Zepp- Amazfit & its affiliate Zepp will hold conferences on January 12 around 12 AM ET(UTC+05:00). It is expected to announce the GTS2e, GTR2e for Global markets from China. We might also see other new GT-branded products.
- AMD- AMD will hold a keynote address on January 12 at 11 AM ET(UTC+05:00). It is expected to unveil Ryzen 5000 mobile CPUs based on Zen-3 architecture. We can also expect other updates on its console, PC, and mobile platforms.
- Intel- Intel has a conference scheduled for January 11 at 4 PM ET. It says it will unveil “process technology and packaging architecture” for consumer and business use. It is expected to unveil the 11th-gen Rocket Lake Desktop CPUs, Xe discrete GPUs, 11th-gen Intel Core vPro CPUs.
- LG- QNED miniLED 4K, 8K TVs; 10 TVs are coming with 86-inch as max size
- TCL- On January 11 at 11 AM ET(UTC+05:00), we can expect the next-gen miniLED TVs, soundbars, and home appliances.
- Asus- Asus has already teased a new Duo-branded lineup(could be Laptop/screen with secondary display), ROG- New laptops in ROG STRIX, ZEPHYRUS, X13(likely new) on January 13.
- DELL- Apart from the already announced products, Dell is expected to unveil new Alienware gaming laptops and accessories at the CES event. We might also get a retail price for last year’s Alienware UFO concept PC Prototype but don’t count on it.
- Nvidia- On January 12, Nvidia has planned a Geforce RTX: Game On event where it is expected to unveil the Mobile versions of RTX 30 series- 3070, 3080, 3080Ti that will likely feature up to 16GB DDR6x vRAM. It might also unveil the long-rumored sub-$200 budget 3050,3060 GPUs.
That’s it for the announced/expected products for CES 2021. If you want to catch up on all the official information on the live stream, you can visit the CES page to know more.
Stay tuned to our social media handles from January 11 as we will be covering the important launches as and when they release!
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!