- Auto Switching
- Buds control menu is added to the Bluetooth setting
- improved system stability and readability.
As you can see above, the star feature of the changelog is the ‘Auto Switching’. As the name suggests, this feature will enable intelligent switching across devices with respect to the scenarios.
However, do note that it works well only with Galaxy ecosystem products. The Galaxy Buds Pro had this feature at launch and it is appreciable that Samsung is bringing it to the older Galaxy Buds+ wireless earbuds. Also, the feature is said to currently support only the devices running One UI 3.1 version.
Coming back, apart from the Auto Switching, the Galaxy Buds+ is also getting a Buds menu control on the Bluetooth settings. As a result of this, users can now control its options right from the settings menu and not wanting to peek at the Galaxy wearable app every time.
It’s also worth noting that the Galaxy Buds+ doesn’t get the hearing aid functionality that the Buds Live got along with the Auto Switching. To delve into these features, you will have to update the Galaxy Buds+ to the latest firmware mentioned above.
- Samsung Galaxy A71 is being directly updated to One UI 3.1 (Android 11) from One UI 2.5
- Leak: Samsung Galaxy A22 5G will come in two storage variants and four color options
- Samsung SM-T225 tablet will launch as Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!