AC Podcast 465: Android 11 DP2; LG V60; PlayStation 5 specs
Source: Andrew Martonik / Android Central
Daniel and Jerry are joined by Joe Maring for a look at some of the new features found in Android 11 Developer Preview 2. LG V60 was launched in this week in the US starting at $799. Finishing up with some gaming news, more details about PlayStation 5 have been revealed. The next-generation console wars are ramping up as the team chat about which systems they prefer.
- Subscribe in Pocket Casts: Audio
- Subscribe in Spotify: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
- Android 11: Everything you need to know! | Android Central
- How to get Android 11 on your Pixel using the Android Flash Tool | Android Central
- The LG V60 launches in the U.S. this week for as little as $799 | Android Central
- PlayStation 5: News, price, specs, rumors, and everything we know about PS5 | Android Central
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
9 Disney+ shows and movies you should watch right now
The coronavirus has people spending more time indoors than they may be used to, but that doesn’t mean you have to be bored. Here are some of the best shows on Disney+ that you should be watching right now.
From the Editor's Desk: Call me, maybe?
We're all trying to get through this awful, strange time in our own ways. Here's how I'm doing it.
Samsung now sending Galaxy S20 autofocus fix update to U.S. phones, too
It's only been a couple days since Samsung released a camera-focused update for Exynos-powered international Galaxy S20s, but now the company has confirmed the same update will hit U.S. phones over the air starting now.
Show off your Note 10 while protecting it with these clear cases
I don't care how badly you want to show off the Note 10's beauty; you shouldn't walk around with a naked phone! Have some decency and put on one of these clear cases.